Monday, 18 May 2026

Original Research and Planning





Research and planning powerpoint 


Originally, I decided to carry out my NEA using the song Duvet by Boa, however after lots of consideration I realised that this song wasn't the best fit for the brief as there were limited lyrics and not much narrative to put the lyrics up against. However this still showed me that the band BOA had the sound and aesthetic I wanted, so I have decided on the song Twilight by them instead as I felt I could do much more with the lyrics. Additionally have decided against doing the NEA as a band, and instead thing its more impactful as just Scarla on her own as the main talent. 








The research and planning process was very useful in finding suitable locations and outfits for the video that would be plausible to recreate myself. I have also included statistics from google forms I sent out to many people, this was useful, as now I now what my target audience wants, and have adapted my video plans accordingly, for example, I will film some content in London as the polls say this is what my audience would like. Additionally, I have included a snap of my 30s clip, this video was extremely useful to practice my editing skills, and to utilise different camera angles, and generally figuring out what looks best. I have included info on my primary and secondary audiences as well as inspiration photos that I would like to recreate.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

1/2 way peer assessment

 mv 2nd rush link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgGYP7AQBwk Website updates  My current website: https://matildaav08.wixsite.com/my-site...